Apr 12, 2009

Maximum and dynamic effort Method

For the first time i'm following a max and dynamic and repetitive effort method for maintaining or increasing strength and most importantly to increase power,without increasing muscle mass and also to lose somebody fat during the way call it an"Athletic version", that i adapted by myself to suit my needs and to meet my goals.

This phase is more centered in the conversion of my maximum strength gains,in my latest cycle to power and explosiveness and the transmutation of the gains to my vertical jumping and my 40yard dash,all that as a goal to increase my CNS efficiency and general performance.

Now im already in the mid of the cycle and i'm feeling awesome!
I'll be posting all the 6 weeks of my training listing the exercices that i used.


Wenhua Cui, 230kg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home